In The Spotlight
GSO Tax Clinics
Postdocs with questions on how to file taxes, particularly international postdocs uncertain about the U.S. tax system, are cordially invited to the free tax clinics sponsored by the Graduate Student Organization. A qualified tax accountant is available during these drop-in hours until tax day to answer questions about tax filing.
GSO is also sponsoring a special deal for free tax prep for international students and postdocs, first come, first served.
Tax Clinics meet 10am-12pm in SAC227 unless otherwise noted (new dates added):
Tues. March 6
Wed. March 7
Tues. March 13
Wed. March 14
Wed. March 21 (Chinese Tax Treaty Workshop) (SAC304)
Tues. March 27
Wed. March 28 (Indian Tax Treaty Workshop) (SAC304)
Wed. April 4
Wed. April 11
News & Announcements
- OPA Update: February 9, 2018
- Registration extended for NIH K99/R00 Grantwriting Workshop on Tues, Feb 13
- Help annual data reporting to NSF! Please complete the Postdoc & Research Scientist Info Form
- OPA Update: January 19, 2018
- Congrats to winners for best talk at SBU Postdoc Spotlight!
- OPA Update: September 27, 2017