The University & Hospital Community Relations Office - a division of Government and Community Relations - serves as the liaison between Stony Brook University, Stony Brook University Hospital and neighboring communities.
We serve to develop, build and maintain relationships with local businesses and civic leaders, increase collaboration and foster communication with local community partners, and promote initiatives that help improve the health and wellness and overall quality of life of our communities.
In addition, the Community Relations Office encourages employees and students to participate in public service in their local neighborhoods.
- Judith B. Greiman Chief Deputy to the President, Senior Vice President for Government and Community Relations
- Lauren BrookmeyerAssistant Vice President for Federal Relations
- Carl MillsAssistant Vice President for Government Relations
- Erika KarpCommunity Relations Representative, Hospital Community Relations
- Rachel CavanaghExecutive Assistant to the Chief Deputy to the President and Senior Vice President for Government and Community Relations
- Corinne Sutter Assistant for the Office of Government and Community Relations