In The Spotlight
News & Announcements
- Professor Shyam Sharma granted honorable mention for CCCC 2020 Advancement of Knowledge Award for Writing Support for International Students (Routledge).
- Professor Shyam Sharma's chapter featured in Rhetorics Elsewhere: Contested Modernities, Decolonial Visions (Eds., Garcia & Baca, NCTE ), winner of the CCCC Best Book in the Edited Collection for 2020.
- Professor Laura Lisabeth's published "White Fears of Dispossession: Dreyer's English, The Elements of Style, and the Racial Mapping of English Discourse" in the current issue of Radical Teacher.
- Professor Katherine Johnston published "Spectacles and Specters of Indigenous Peoples in How Tasty Was My Little Frenchman" in UCLA’s American Indian Culture and Research Journal, and "Profile Epistemologies, Racializing Surveillance, and Affective Counterstrategies in Claudia Rankine's Citizen" in Twentieth-Century Literature.
- Professional Writing minor Marissa Kelberman profiled by the College of Arts and Sciences.
- Professor Robert Kaplan promoted to Advanced Senior Lecturer in Fall 2019.
- Essay and ePortfolio Contest Winners 2019
- PWR Director's Statement on Fall 2018