Submit Event Request
EVENT CRITERIA FOR SPONSORSHIP & MARKETING
- Supports the Mission and Strategic Efforts of Healthier U.
- Relates to a Dimension of Wellness: Intellectual, Spiritual, Emotional, Social, Occupational and Physical.
- Attempts to redirect Stony Brook University employees back to Stony Brook University and create a University-wide return on investment. (Applies to SBU Sourced Programming and Programs).
- Recognizes that Stony Brook University is comprised of different physical locations and employees with varied availability.
- The location, parking and access to the event are acceptable for Stony Brook University employees.
- Stony Brook University employees and participants will only need to provide voluntary information.
GUIDELINES FOR PRESENTERS
- Design your workshop specifically for educational purposes on a particular health and wellness topic.
- Promotional materials such as your business card and brochures can be made available at a table for employees. Gift certificates or discounted coupons are prohibited.
- Making any direct solicitation is prohibited including advertising employee discounts.
- Healthier U provides a sign-in sheet for participants and does not share employee names with the presenter. You are welcome to provide an additional sign-in sheet for employees who may wish to learn more about your services and/or to set up individual consultations at your office.
- Healthier U reserves the right to amend the presentation to conform with our guidelines as needed.
- Healthier U will promote your workshop to employees, arrange your audiovisual needs, and coordinate both online registration and online evaluation.
- Healthier U will provide an opportunity for your workshop to be recorded as a webinar. Employees can access the webinar from their office or at a time that is convenient for them.
- You will be provided with a link to your workshop evaluation to obtain employee feedback.
- You may not include Healthier U’s name in your department or company promotional literature without first consulting with Healthier U for permission.
Thank you for reviewing both Healthier U's Event Criteria for Sponsorship and Marketing and the Guidelines for Presenters. If you have any questions, please contact Healthier U. If your event meets our criteria and you agree to the guidelines, then we invite you to email Healthieru@stonybrook.edu with your proposal. Thank you!