How can I receive a discount?
To receive education discount pricing on Apple products, click the banner above and log in using your Net ID and password. Once logged in, you will be redirected to shop with education pricing on our Apple site. You will automatically receive discounts on select Apple merchandise.
- To receive the lowest prices on select Apple merchandise, you MUST log in using your SBID (Net ID and Password)
- Proceeds benefit Stony Brook University students
- Order online and pick-up at your local Apple store!
To view recommended systems:
- Log-In using your SBID.
- You will then be redirected to our Apple site.
- Scroll down the page, after the main image, and click "See recommended systems".
Note: You must be logged in to receive the discount
Special Apple financing is available on qualifying purchases. For more information, log in using your SBID and click on "Financing" under "Store Services" (at the bottom of the page).
Service and Support
IT-related assistance, provided by the Client Support Service Center, is available to faculty, staff and students. The Client Support Service Center is located on the fifth floor of the Melville Library (Room S-5410) and may be contact via email at email@example.com or by phone at 631-632-9800.
You may also contact AppleCare at 1-800-275-2273.
DoIT Recommended Systems
The Division of Information Technology provides the following list of recommended minimum specifications for student computer purchases. These recommendations will meet the requirements for most academic needs. Please be sure to check with your school or college for additional requirements and/or recommendations.