Call for Papers
We invite scholars to submit abstracts on any linguistic phenomenon related to epenthesis and segment/feature insertion. Contributions to the development of new perspectives on phonetic, phonological, and/or morphological analyses and theory are welcome. Abstract submissions will be considered for 20-minute talks (plus 10 minutes for discussion) and 5-minute blitz talks (followed by a general discussion session). Applicants should indicate on the submission form whether their abstracts are to be considered for a 20-minute talk, a 5-minute blitz talk, or both.
- Abstracts, including references and data, should not exceed two A4 or letter pages in length (including data, figures and references). They should have 1 inch (2.5 cm) margins on all sides and be set in Times New Roman with a font size no smaller than 11pt.
- Examples, tables, graphs, etc. should be interspersed in the text of the abstract, rather than collected at the end.
- The submission should be anonymous, and not reveal the identity of the authors in any way.
- Abstracts must be submitted in PDF format through this link by June 25, 2021, 11:59pm ET.
- Abstracts should be in English.
Abstract submission link: https://forms.gle/3KCjhacqFn3gTK4LA
Extended submission deadline: June 25, 2021