Campus Dining Hours
Updated: July 13, 2020
NYS Face Covering Requirements
New York State Executive Order requires ALL who enter public spaces to wear a face covering.
Starbucks (Library) is open daily from 9am to 4pm.
Urban Eats at East Side Dining open Monday to Friday from 11am to 6pm | View Urban Eats Menu
- Shop Red West has been converted to online only. Please visit their website at SBUShopRed.com. Shipping fees are being waived at this time.
- Vending service will remain in all buildings that are open on campus. Please check the FSA website for locations and to learn about Touchless Payment at Avenue C and Vending Machines.
- FedEx, located in the lower level of the Melville Library, is open Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm. This is subject to change, so please check the FSA website.
- Amazon, located in the lower level of the Melville Library, is open Monday through Friday from 9am to 6pm. This is subject to change, so please check the FSA website.
Use the GET Mobile App to Scan Your Student ID at the Cashier Station
To minimize risks of transmission and follow social distancing guidelines, Campus Dining will NOT be swiping your student ID cards. Instead, you will scan your student ID at the cashier station from your mobile device using the GET App. Please have your student ID available as backup.
How to Use the GET App:
- Download the GET Mobile app for iOS or Download the GET Mobile app for Google Play.
- Select Stony Brook University, sign in with your NETID and password and then follow the prompts to set up your account.
- Remember to connect to Wolfie-Net Secure to access the campus wifi.
- Once you log into the GET App, you will find the barcode right below your profile picture.
If you do not have a mobile device or lost your ID card, email us at email@example.com.
What to do if you are feeling ill:
If you are ill with a fever, cough, or sore throat, seek medical attention right away by calling Student Health Services at 631-632-6740 to speak with a healthcare professional. Please do not leave your room to get food. Call your RHD or Quad office, and they will fill out a Sick Tray Form on your behalf — if it’s past 5pm, please contact the RA on Duty. They will give the form to a friend or hall/suitemate you identify who will then be able to pick up a meal for you and leave it in front of your room door.