Campus Dining Hours
Students on an unlimited meal plan can use a snack swipe at East Side or West Side dining when closed for cleaning.
Spring 2021 Hours*
Starbucks at the Melville Library is not accepting GET mobile orders at this time.
★ NEW for Spring: SAC Food Court’s GET Mobile Pickup ★
Enjoy contactless payment and the ease and convenience of mobile ordering your favorite items from the Grill, Crafts Salads and Wraps and Pizza. Our ghost kitchen makes sure your food is personalized and made fresh to order! No lines, no waiting. Simply order ahead and swing by on your way to class! Pickup at the Grill.
Available Monday - Friday from 9am to 4pm.
*Subject to change
Meal Periods for Dine-In Locations
BREAKFAST (Door Price**: $8.50):
- East Side Dining: Mon-Fri: 8am to 10am
- West Side Dining: Mon-Fri: 7:30am to 10am
LUNCH (Door Price**: $12):
- East Side Dining: Mon-Fri: 11am to 3pm
- West Side Dining: Mon-Fri: 11am to 4pm
DINNER (Door Price**: $13):
- East Side Dining: Mon-Sun: 4pm to 9pm (at Urban Eats on Saturday and Sunday)
- West Side Dining: Mon-Sun: 5pm to 9pm
BRUNCH (Door Price**: $12):
- Urban Eats at East Side Dining: Sat-Sun: 10am to 3pm
- West Side Dining: Sat-Sun: 10am to 4pm
LATE NIGHT (Door Price**: $10):
- You can use a meal swipe at East Side from 9pm to 10pm
- You can use a meal swipe at West Side Dine-in from 9pm to 12am
*Hours subject to change.
**Door Price: Patrons who do not have meal swipes, may pay the listed door price during each meal period. Dining Dollars, Wolfie Wallet and Credit/Debit are accepted.
Vending service will remain in all buildings that are open on campus. Please check the FSA website for locations and to learn about Touchless Payment at Avenue C and Vending Machines.
What to do if you are feeling ill:
If you are ill with a fever, cough, or sore throat, seek medical attention right away by calling Student Health Services at 631-632-6740 to speak with a healthcare professional. Please do not leave your room to get food. Call your RHD or Quad office, and they will fill out a Sick Tray Form on your behalf — if it’s past 5pm, please contact the RA on Duty. They will give the form to a friend or hall/suitemate you identify who will then be able to pick up a meal for you and leave it in front of your room door.