Campus Dining Hours
Updated: December 19, 2020
Use the GET Mobile App to Scan Your Student ID at the Cashier Station
To minimize risks of transmission and follow social distancing guidelines, Campus Dining will NOT be swiping your student ID cards. Instead, you will scan your student ID at the cashier station from your mobile device using the GET App. Please have your student ID available as backup.
How to Use the GET App
- Download the GET Mobile app for iOS or Download the GET Mobile app for Google Play.
- Select Stony Brook University, sign in with your NETID and password and then follow the prompts to set up your account.
- Remember to connect to Wolfie-Net Secure to access the campus wifi.
- Once you log into the GET App, you will find the barcode right below your profile picture.
If you do not have a mobile device or lost your ID card, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students on an unlimited meal plan can use a snack swipe at Urban Eats at East Side or West Side dining when closed for cleaning.
Intersession Hours (Now through January 24)*
*Subject to change
Meal Periods for Dine-In Locations
Breakfast (Door Price**: $8.50):
- Urban Eats at East Side Dining: 7am to 10am
- West Side Dining: 7am to 10am
Lunch (Door Price**: $12):
- Urban Eats at East Side Dining: 11am to 3pm
- West Side Dining: 11am to 4pm
Dinner (Door Price**: $13):
- Urban Eats at East Side Dining: 4pm to 10pm
- West Side Dining: 5pm to 10pm
Brunch (Door Price**: $12):
- Urban Eats at East Side Dining: Sat-Sun: 10am to 3pm
- West Side Dining: Sat-Sun: 10am to 4pm
Late Night (Door Price**: $10):
- You can use a meal swipe at Urban Eats at East Side and West Side Dine-in from 10pm to 12am
*Hours subject to change.
**Door Price: Patrons who do not have meal swipes, may pay the listed door price during each meal period. Dining Dollars, Wolfie Wallet and Credit/Debit are accepted.
Vending service will remain in all buildings that are open on campus. Please check the FSA website for locations and to learn about Touchless Payment at Avenue C and Vending Machines.
What to do if you are feeling ill:
If you are ill with a fever, cough, or sore throat, seek medical attention right away by calling Student Health Services at 631-632-6740 to speak with a healthcare professional. Please do not leave your room to get food. Call your RHD or Quad office, and they will fill out a Sick Tray Form on your behalf — if it’s past 5pm, please contact the RA on Duty. They will give the form to a friend or hall/suitemate you identify who will then be able to pick up a meal for you and leave it in front of your room door.