LET US HELP PLAN YOUR EVENT
Our Conference and Event Services Team can provide an array for services to conference
and event organizers looking to host on our campus. For more information, please complete
and tell us a little about your next event.
Our Services at a Glance
- Event Consultation
- Site Visits & Venue Selection
- Venue Reservations
- Budget Development
- Conference Housing and Local Hotel Accommodations
- Rentals (including audio/visual, tables, chairs, linens)
- Catering (including food and alcohol permits)
- Banquet Dinners
- Registration and Guest Check-In
- Faculty Keynote Speakers
- Student Musicians
- Guest Parking & Shuttle Bus Transportation
- Directional Signage
- Day of Event Support
Tips to “Green Your Next Event”
We are proud to be a sustainable campus. Here are a few tips to "Green Your Event"
- At least one vegetarian option.
- Decorations and centerpieces that are reusable, compostable or can be donated.
- Offer recycled paper, cardboard, and beverage containers.
- Program materials available digitally or printed double sided and on at least 30% post-consumer recycled paper.
- Nametags are reusable and recyclable.
- Offer no bottled water.
- Have volunteers or staff assist guests at waste collection points to ensure proper sorting of recycling and compostables.
- Offer only consumable or green-themed giveaways.
- Reduce the impact of promotional flyers either by eliminating them entirely or having 50% of flyers printed on one-side-clean paper, or 100% of flyers printed on 100% recycled content paper.