- Established in 1994 by New York State.
- Finished 21st year with cumulative state contribution of $15.8 million.
- Won $105.9 million in joint federal funding awards, including $18.7 million in SBIR/STTR awards since 2001.
- Completed 3,113 projects with more than 495 companies.
- Created and/or retained more than 14,400 jobs.
What We Provide
- The expertise of more than 500 engineers and applied scientists.
- Cutting-edge research findings (more than $30 million in annual expenditures).
- Experience with over 490 companies in New York State
- Access to top engineering and applied science students.
- Access to advanced manufacturing and high-technology facilities.
Dr. Purwar's TEDx talk on Machine Design Innovation through Technology and Innovation