- Established in 1994 by New York State.
- Finished 29th year with cumulative state contribution of $19.7 million.
- Won $122.2 million in joint federal funding awards.
- Completed 3,865 projects with more than 599 companies.
- Created and/or retained more than 17,098 jobs.
What We Provide
- The expertise of more than 500 engineers and applied scientists.
- Cutting-edge research findings (more than $30 million in annual expenditures).
- Experience with more than 500 companies in New York State
- Access to top engineering and applied science students.
- Access to advanced manufacturing and high-technology facilities.
Dr. Purwar's TEDx talk on Machine Design Innovation through Technology and Innovation