- Established in 1994 by New York State.
- Finished 26th year with cumulative state contribution of $19.1 million.
- Won $118.9 million in joint federal funding awards, including $22.9 million in SBIR/STTR awards since 2001.
- Completed 3,656 projects with more than 559 companies.
- Created and/or retained more than 16,223 jobs.
What We Provide
- The expertise of more than 500 engineers and applied scientists.
- Cutting-edge research findings (more than $30 million in annual expenditures).
- Experience with more than 500 companies in New York State
- Access to top engineering and applied science students.
- Access to advanced manufacturing and high-technology facilities.
Dr. Purwar's TEDx talk on Machine Design Innovation through Technology and Innovation