Logo for Stony Brook University

Replacing Lost, Stolen or Damaged Campus Cards

During business hours the cardholder must go to either Campus Card Office to obtain a replacement card. Replacement fees apply and a new card will be issued upon receipt of replacement fee.

Services such as dining (meal) plan, residence hall access, vending and laundry services will be activated with the new replacement card. Other services will take longer to reactivate.

During non-business hours a resident student should report their lost card to the Residence Hall Director (RHD) on call by contacting University Police. The resident student will be issued a temporary access card by the RHD and their old card will have the access feature terminated immediately. Cardholders on meal plan will be able to eat by contacting the Campus Dining Manager at the dining facility and notifying them of the lost card. If the card is a bank card, please follow the bank deactivation procedure immediately.

Bank procedure for lost card

The cardholder needs to have the card restricted by contacting a TFCU branch or the TFCU Information Center. This restriction can be done over the phone.

The TFCU Information Center can be reached at (631) 698-7000 ext. 778. The hours for the information center are M-F 8:00am-6:00pm and Sat. 9:00am-4:30pm. There are branches located in the Health Sciences Center and the Student Activities Center and also in Lake Grove.

Wolfie Wallet

All monies deposited on the card for off-campus dining and laundry/vending services are retrievable and will reside on the replacement card.

Created by Application Support for Administration
Campus Card @ Stony Brook University