Purchasing from Punch-out Vendors
When purchasing through Punch-out vendors, you'll be redirected to their website, where you will create your cart, and then when you checkout of that website, you'll return to WolfMart. Back in WolfMart, the items added at the vendor's website will be in one WolfMart cart.
It's important to note that a single WolfMart cart cannot mix contract and non-contract items, so once back in WolfMart, be sure to check that your cart only has one type of item.
- On the home page, click on a vendor's name
- If PunchOut displays, click PunchOut to be directed to the vendor's website
Alternatively, if browsing suppliers, the icon indicates a punchout vendor
- Create your order at the vendor's website and click Checkout or Submit
(appearance/wording of vendor websites will differ)
- Back in WolfMart, carefully look at all lines to be sure each has a contract number.
If any items do not, check the box to the right of the item and from the Perform an
action on menu, select Move to Another Cart (which will then need to be processed
in the separate cart, see step 7)
- Note: For punch-out (and hosted catalog) purchases, do not add a shipping line
- Once all items have a contract number, continue with your order (click Assign Cart if
you are a Shopper; click Proceed to Checkout if you are a Requester or Approver)
- If any items were moved to another cart (in step 4), navigate to the draft shopping cart and then continue with that cart by proceeding to checkout (click Assign Cart if you are a Shopper; click Proceed to Checkout if you are a Requester or Approver)
Purchasing Office Supplies from a Punchout Catalog
Watch this video for an example of purchasing office supplies from a punchout vendor: