Purchasing from Punch-out Vendors
When purchasing through Punch-out vendors, you'll be redirected to their website, where you will create your cart, and then when you checkout of that website, you'll return to WolfMart. Back in WolfMart, the items added at the vendor's website will be in one WolfMart cart.
It's important to note that a single WolfMart cart cannot mix contract and non-contract items, so once back in WolfMart, be sure to check that your cart only has one type of item.
- On the home page, look at the Showcase. PunchOut suppliers will have a icon in the top right corner.
- If icon is there, click PunchOut to be directed to the vendor's website
Alternatively, if browsing suppliers, the icon indicates a punchout vendor
- You will see this message on the screen, indicating the system is taking you to the
vendor's website. If you need to cancel the PunchOut for any reason, you can select
"Cancel PunchOut" in the top right corner of the window.
- Create your order at the vendor's website and click Checkout or Submit
(appearance/wording of vendor websites will differ)
- Note: For punch-out (and hosted catalog) purchases, do not add a shipping line
- If you need to move the items in your cart for any reason, avoid moving PunchOut items
from your active cart because this can lead to your order displaying an error.
- Continue with your order (click Assign Cart if you are a Shopper; click Proceed to Checkout if you are a Requester or Approver)