Purchasing with a Single/Sole Source Form
Forms, found at the very bottom on the home page, allow for additional types of purchasing in Wolfmart.
Use Single/Sole Source Forms for single1/sole2 source orders of commodities, not services,3 over $50,000 for State Funds or over $10,000 for Research Funds.
- In the Showcased Forms section, click Single/Sole Source Form
- Read the Single/Sole Source Form Instructions on the top of the form
- Type the supplier name in the Enter Supplier box (or use supplier search) (Add a missing vendor)
- Complete Catalog No., Product Description, Quantity, Unit Price, the Single or Sole
section, and the Establishment of Price Reasonableness
- Click add attachment... and attach the quote or written justification demonstrating
price reasonableness and justification of the vendor selection
- Scroll up to the top; under Available Actions, select Add and go to Cart and click Go
- Continue with your order (click Assign Cart if you are a Shopper; click Proceed to Checkout if you are a Requester or Approver)
- Single: "Equipment is to be integrated with a currently owned system of the same manufacturer"
or "The supplies/materials are for an ongoing project, to change manufacturers will
have adverse effects"
- Sole: "The supplies/equipment/services are available only from one supplier"
- To order a service that is single/sole source, use the Service Request Form combined with a justification