Purchasing with a Service Request Form
Forms, found at the very bottom on the home page, allow for additional types of purchasing in Wolfmart.
Use Service Contract Request forms for services, for example, maintenance agreements, repairs, software licenses, rental cars.
- In the Showcased Forms section, click Service Request Form
- Read the Service Request Form Instructions on the left side of the form
- Type the supplier name in the Enter Supplier box (or use supplier search); if doing
a bid, type bid in this field (Add a missing vendor)
- Complete Product Description, Quantity, Estimated Price, Commodity Code, any notes,
begin and end dates.
- When applicable, click to select contract...1
- For Internal Attachments, you can add documentation (e.g., OGS contract documentation,
vendor maintenance agreement, Scope of Work) by clicking Add Attachments
- Scroll up to the top; under Available Actions, select Complete Form and Go to Cart
and click Go
- Continue with your order (click Assign Cart if you are a Shopper; click Proceed to Checkout if you are a Requester or Approver)
- For example, select contract (e.g., Cxxxxx or Txxxxx) here when Procurement has bid out and established a formal contract for your department and you are funding the contract in subsequent years. Also, departments utilizing SUNY-wide CM contracts should indicate the contract number here.