Purchasing with a Non-Encumbered Payment Form
Forms, found at the very bottom on the home page, allow for additional types of purchasing in Wolfmart.
Use Non-Encumbered Payment Forms for these scenarios:
State and Research Foundation
- Federal, State or Local Government Payments
- Membership Fees up to $50,000
- Postage (Includes UPS and FedEx)
- Registration Fees
- Small Claim/Legal Payments
- SUNY Tuition/Overseas Academic Programs
- US Homeland Security Payments
- Direct payment of vendor invoices up to $10,000 (RF only1)
Note that each non-encumbered payment form can only have one invoice.
- In the Showcased Forms section, click Non-Encumbered Payment Form
- Read the
Non-Encumbered Payment Form Instructions on the top of the form
- Type the supplier name in the Enter Supplier box (or use supplier search) (
Add a missing vendor)
- In the Non-Encumbered Payment Form section, complete these fields: Remit To Address,
Requester Name, Department/Office, Building, Room Number, Zip +4, E-mail address,
Office Phone, Office Fax:
- In the Invoice Description section, complete Supplier Inv#, Invoice Total, Voucher
Date, and Description/Justification/Purpose of Purchase
- For Commodity Code, click search... to
find the appropriate commodity code
- Read the Consent section, and then check the box to agree to the terms
- Attach your invoice by clicking add attachment..., choosing the file, and clicking Save
- Scroll up to the top; under Available Actions, select Add and go to Cart and click Go
- To make any changes to the form from your Shopping Cart, click open form...
- Continue with your order (click Assign Cart if you are a Shopper; click Proceed to Checkout if you are a Requester or Approver)
- State funded orders for commodities and/or services require purchase orders. Any State funded form including a vendor invoice for commodities and services will be returned to the department.