Purchasing with Forms
Forms, found at the very bottom on the home page, allow for additional types of purchasing in Wolfmart.
Single/Sole Source Form: For single1/sole2 source orders of commodities (not services) over $50,000 for State
Funds and over $50,000 for Research Funds.
Blanket Order Request Form: For purchasing goods over a specific period of time for contracted or established
Non-Encumbered Payment Form:
- Direct payment of vendor invoices up to $10,000 (Research Foundation only3)
- Federal, State or Local Government Payments
- Membership Fees up to $50,000
- Postage (Includes UPS and FedEx)
- Registration Fees
- Small Claim/Legal Payments
- SUNY Tuition/Overseas Academic Programs
- US Homeland Security Payments
Service Contract Request Form: For services, for example, maintenance agreements, repairs, software licenses, rental
- Single: "Equipment is to be integrated with a currently owned system of the same manufacturer"
or "The supplies/materials are for an ongoing project, to change manufacturers will
have adverse effects"
- Sole: "The supplies/equipment/services are available only from one supplier"
- State funded orders for commodities and/or services require purchase orders. Any State funded form including a vendor invoice for commoditiies and services will be returned to the department.