Checking out and Shipping
Once you Proceed to Checkout, you'll need to complete Ship To and Deliver To information.
In My Profile, you set your default Ship To and Deliver To addresses; you can also enter information, or override defaults, at checkout.
All orders (with the exception of off-site orders) go first to Central Receiving; desktop orders are then delivered to your building. Thus, for all but off-site deliveries, use Central Receiving as the Ship To address.
Ship To Address
- To the right of Ship To, click edit
- If no address is selected, click select from org addresses; to choose a different
address from that listed, select To choose a different address, click here, and then
click select from org addresses
- In the Address Search box, type the name of the location (e.g., Central Receiving)
and click Search
If your building is in the HSC, enter either Clincial or Basic (depending on which tower)
- To the right of the correct address, click select
- Continue on to complete the Deliver To address
Deliver To Address
Use the Deliver To address to indicate where orders should go after Central Receiving. If you're using the default Building and Room from My Profile, you can skip these steps:
- In the shipping information at checkout, click edit to the right of Deliver To
- Click select from all values...
- In the Description box, type the buliding name (e.g., Ward Melville) and click Search
- To the right of the correct buliding, click select
- For Room, click Select from all values...
- Type the room number in the value box and click Search
If the room is in the HSC levels 1-9, enter the level before the room number with a dash between: for level five room 123, enter 5-123. For level 10 or above, enter the level and the room number without the dash: for level 11 room 543, enter 11543.
If you're using an offsite location, type N/A (in capital letters) and click Search
- To the right of the correct number, click select, and then click Save
Freight Terms (e.g., shipping paid or due) need to be changed for vendors displaying a green $. You can also modify the Requested Delivery Date to a future date.
- To the right of Delivery Options, click edit
- If a green $ displays next to the vendor name, for Freight Terms, click Select from
all values... and choose Paid from the menu
- To modify the Requested Delivery Date, click the
calendar icon and click the desired future delivery date
- Click Save