WolfMart Update Announcement 6
We are pleased to announce that SciQuest will be releasing their 12.3 enhancement November 4, 2012. Key changes designed to streamline order processing and approvals in the Wolfmart system are as follows:
- Showcased Suppliers will be using stickers to highlight specific suppliers and forms.
- Approvals Process will show the account number of the requisitions that are awaiting approval along with additional supplier information that can be viewed before approving the requisition.
- Order Consolidation tab may be used for the Approver to consolidate multiple shopping carts going to the same vendor and the same ship to address.
- Outbox will include purchase requisitions and purchase orders that have been approved.
- Manage Substitution tab will enable an Approver to assign a substitute Approver if they are out of the office.
The above changes should be able to simplify your Wolfmart experience. Please contract the Help Desk at 2--0025 with any questions or concerns.
WOLFMART UPDATE REMINDERS
Commodity Code for Shipping/Freight/Delivery Charges
When adding Shipping/Freight or Delivery charges to your order, please use the following Commodity Code: 78102201-7901100-556010. Please note when searching you will only need to search using the first 8 digits, which is 78102201. This will bring you to the full code above.
Invoices in Foreign Currency- RF Orders Only
Only invoices in USD should be attached on the Non Encumbered Payment form in Wolfmart.
Invoices in Euros or any other currency other than USD should be submitted on a paper requisition form.
Wire transfers and all wires should be submitted on a paper requisition to Procurement.
Non Encumbered Payment Form Invoices- for Non Encumbered Payment Form Invoices, Please note that you can only attach one invoice per form.
The SUNY-wide MWBE goals for FY 12/13 are now:
|Non construction-related services||14.00||12.00||26.00|