Transfer On-Site Days
Already apply for admission? Take advantage of our Transfer On-Site Days and receive an admissions decision on the spot!
Note: Applicants for all majors except those in the College of Engineering and Applied Sciences may attend an on-site day.
How it Works:
- Review our admissions criteria
- Apply for admission at least 3 days before attending a session
- Bring a copy of your transcript(s) from colleges attended. Official copies are needed to receive a decision when you meet with a counselor.
- Receive your admissions decision!
- Review your transfer credits with a counselor
- Gain insight into our 200+ degree programs offered
- Have the opportunity to speak with a financial aid advisor (10AM - 3PM)
- If accepted and ready to enroll, pay your tuition deposit and complete your new student enrollment forms to be assigned an orientation date.