Former Stony Brook students previously enrolled in classes and seeking rematriculation must contact the Registrar's Office at (631) 632-6175. You are also advised to contact the Academic and Transfer Advising Services Office at (631) 632-7082 to discuss course work needed for completion of your degree requirements. Please do not file a new application for admission to the University.

Students who withdrew from the University prior to registering for courses must file a new application for admission and be reevaluated by the Admissions Committee.