Recordings of most lectures and of the subsequent discussions are available on the Trust Institute's Blackboard
site and as Podcasts.
For iPod and iTunes users
Podcasts may be accessed here:
For Stony Brook University Blackboard users
If you are a Blackboard user at Stony Brook, you can add Trust Institute to your Blackboard account as follows:
- Log in to Blackboard (https://blackboard.stonybrook.edu/) using your Net ID.
- Click on the Community tab.
- Select "Research" under the "Organizations Catalog" to find the Trust Institute.
Recordings are located in the Documents/Templeton Research Lectures folder of the Trust Institute.
For Blackboard guests
To access the Trust Institute's Blackboard site as a guest, follow these instructions:
- Access the blackboard website using this link: https://blackboard.stonybrook.edu/
- Click the "Login" button on the left side of the page
- Click the "Preview" button on the bottom left side of the login page.
- Click the "Community" tab (in green).
- Click the "Research" link listed under "Organization Catalog" (the community tab should now be white).
- Scroll down until you see the "Trust Institute" link and click on it.
- Click the "Documents" link on the left side of the page".
- A folder with the title of "Templeton Research Lectures" will appear. Click this link and the available lectures will be displayed.
- Select the lecture that you wish to listen to. It should begin to play immediately.
If you have any problems, please send an email to email@example.com.