Marketing and Communications: What We Do
The Marketing and Communications team creates, promotes and facilitates compelling, on-brand communications that enhance the University’s reputation and drive key initiatives. Specifically we:
- Provide leadership and guidance to maximize brand effectiveness across the University’s external and internal communications.
- Create and distribute engaging content that raises awareness of the University’s distinguishing benefits and all the ways that Stony Brook goes FAR BEYOND.
- Develop and manage media outreach.
- Advise on University marketing, Web and social strategies with an eye to ensuring the delivery of impactful, branded messaging and visual style.
- Offer design and writing support for University events, initiatives, departments and partners.
- Educate the Stony Brook community in the best use of the University’s brand guidelines and consistently reinforce their use.
Marketing and Communications: Mission and Vision
To build momentum and reputation for Stony Brook University & Stony Brook Medicine—a premier institution that supports our community and impacts the world—with passion, pride, and a commitment to excellence.
Marketing and Communications: Who We Are
Vice President for Marketing and Communications
Assistant Vice President, Marketing
Senior Director, Digital Strategy
Senior Director, Operations
Associate Director, Web Content