Skip Navigation



Requesting Special Transportation Services


STUDENTS: The Department of Mobility & Parking Services, in conjunction with Student Accessibility Center, offers Special Transportation Services for those community members who require an accomodation due to disability or injury. Please contact the Student Accessibility Center to submit a request for Special Transportation Services. 

Students who would like to use the Suffolk Transit Connection, but require Special Transportation Services in order to do so, may request such services through the Suffolk County Accessible Transportation Services at (631) 738-1150.

EMPLOYEES: Employees may request accessibility accommodations by contacting Human Resources