2019 Productivity Enhancement Program (PEP) for UUP represented and Management Confidential employees
The Productivity Enhancement Program (PEP) allows eligible UUP represented and Management Confidential (MC-13) employees to exchange previously accrued vacation leave for a credit to be applied toward their employee share of NYSHIP Health Insurance premiums on a bi-weekly basis.
For Plan Year 2019 PEP Allows:
- Full-time UUP and MC-13 employees earning up to $68,192 who enroll in the program to forfeit 3 or 6 days of vacation leave for a credit of $600 ($23.08 bi-weekly) or $1200 ($46.15 bi-weekly).
- Full-time UUP and MC-13 employees earning $68,192 and below $97,448 who enroll in the program to forfeit 2 or 4 days of vacation leave for a credit of $600 ($23.08 bi-weekly) or $1200 ($46.15 bi-weekly).
- Eligible part-time employees may elect to participate on a pro-rated basis in accordance with their employment percentage of effort.
This credit will be applied towards the bi-weekly health insurance premiums paid in the 2019 plan year.
Eligibility Criteria to Enroll:
- UUP represented and MC-13 employees paid on a Calendar Year (annual) or College Year basis with a full-time annual salary rate up to $68,192 and not greater than $97,448 or a part-time employee with an annual salary rate that does not exceed $97,448;
- Have a balance of vacation leave of at least 8 days after making the forfeiture or a prorated balance for part time employees; and
- Be a NYSHIP enrollee (contract holder) at the time of enrollment.
Eligible employees may elect to participate in the Productivity Enhancement Program (PEP) by completing the Enrollment Form found here and submit the enrollment form by Friday, November 16, 2018 to:
Human Resource Services
Administration Building - Room 390
Zip - 0751
Click here for a complete description of this program. If you require additional information regarding the program, please contact Des Jessop at (631) 632-6181.