The New Year has arrived and with it a fresh start for many who have eagerly set their New Year’s Resolutions with the hope of making a change for the better. This year, the Stony Brook Alumni Association is making a resolution of their own – to help over 180,000 alumni stick to their 2018 goals.
Take a look at how the Alumni Association can help you with each of your resolutions this year:
- Cut down on monthly expenses by lowering your energy bills with exclusive savings from Petro Home Services and EmPower Solar. You can also get special discounts on home, renter’s and auto insurance from Liberty Mutual Insurance!
- Boost your resume with Career Development Courses from the School of Professional Development or set up a meeting at the Career Center to finally get your resume just right.
- Spend more time with family by planning a ski trip or snag tickets to shows with Plum Benefits. Looking for something warmer? Get exclusive discounts on your trip to Orlando with Orlando Employee Discounts, extended to Stony Brook alumni.
- Finally get that new car you’ve always wanted at the right price by visiting Novak Motors, where you will receive an additional $300 off as a Stony Brook Alum! As an alum you can also get up to $250 Cash Back on Island AnyCar loans from Island Federal Credit Union.
- Stay fit with a discounted membership to the Hawrys Campus Recreation Center, class packages at Bikram Yoga Setauket, or you can relax and unwind at Oasis Day Spa.
Please visit the Alumni Website for a complete details on the perks listed above as well as a complete listing of perks available!
Special thanks to our featured sponsors!