Stony Brook Experts
an online search tool for members of the media to identify experts at Stony Brook
Roberto Bergamaschi is a world-renowned colorectal surgeon and an internationally recognized expert in laparoscopic surgery for colorectal diseases, with over 300 published works on the topic. He is one of just a handful of colorectal surgeons in the United States who has mastered intracorporeal laparoscopic colorectal surgery, which is minimally invasive surgery.
- Medical School, University of Milan
- Doctorate, School of Medicine, University of Bergen
- Fellowship, Royal College of Surgeons
- Fellowship, American Society of Colorectal Surgeons
- Fellowship, American College of Surgeons