Stony Brook Experts
an online search tool for members of the media to identify experts at Stony Brook
María Pérez-Urdiales is a Lecturer at the Department of Economics at Stony Brook University. Her research focuses on Environmental Economics, especially the design of residential water demand side policies in the context of drought emergencies. Besides her academic research, she has also worked on policy-oriented projects with Think Tanks and Public Agencies in California.
- Postdoctoral Scholar: University of California Riverside
- Postdoctoral Scholar: French National Institute for Agricultural Research (Paris)
- PhD: University of Oviedo (Oviedo, Spain)
- MA: Joint Degree Awarded by University of Oviedo, University of the Basque Country and University of Cantabria (Spain)
- BSc and BA: University of León (Spain)