Skip Navigation


Main Campus

FSA Student Services Office
Phone: (631) 632-6517

Southampton Hospital

Phone: (631) 726-8232

Forgotten/Lost Passwords

If you have forgotten or lost your password, you can request that your password be sent to the ORIGINAL EMAIL ADDRESS you signed up with. You will need your University ID number. For security reasons passwords will only be sent to the original email address that you signed up with.

If you do not know the original email address you signed up with you must email the FSA Services Office ( with the following information:

  • your full name,
  • your University ID number,
  • your date of birth, and
  • your billing address on record with the University 

Your account will be reset so you can log in as a new user.

Lost Cards

If you lost your ID card, please visit the Stony Brook University Campus Card Office at the Stony Brook Union, Suite 207.

To safeguard students’ meal plan accounts, cashiers are not permitted to key in ID numbers without a photo ID. Lost cards must be replaced within 72 hours.

To prevent others from obtaining meals and charging them against a student’s account, lost ID cards must be immediately reported via the web.

NOTE: When you report your card lost, it will put a hold on all of your accounts (Meal Plan and Wolfie Wallet).

Replacing Lost, Stolen or Damanged Campus ID Cards

In the event you need to replace your student ID card, please contact the Campus Card office.

If your ID card is lost, damaged, or no longer functions and is less than four years old the $25 replacement fee will apply. Please note that this fee will apply to cards that do not appear visibly damaged as the Campus Card Office cannot attest to what stresses were placed on the card that caused it to malfunction. Our ID cards are designed to last at least four years under normal use and conditions.

There will be no charge for a new ID card related to the following:

  • A name change
  • A title change
  • The first ID card issued
  • A replacement for an expired ID card related to employment

Refund Policy

If your balance is $20 or more and you are withdrawing or graduating from Stony Brook University, you may request a refund in writing by emailing to notify the FSA Student Services Office. After two years of inactivity any value left on the account will be forfeited. Wolfie Wallet funds are non-transferrable.