Frequently Asked Questions
Clubs & Funding
Address,city,state and zip code
Telephone, fax (if available)
There are Asset Grants, Event Grants, National/Regional Event Grants, and Fundraising
- Used to purchase long-tern itens that fulfill the entity’s purpose (ex: Workout Machine, necessary equipment, etc.)
- Can only be applied for every 4-6 Semesters, depending on cost of previous grant.
- Used for the purpose of improving student life on campus through the hosting of novel events on campus by clubs/organizations. The event must be novel for both the club and the University as a whole.
- Up to $3000 per application.
National/Regional Event Grant:
- Used for the purpose of funding an off-campus trip taken by a club/organization such as a conference, convention, tournament, or similar event that is National or Regional in nature where other schools are invited to attend.
- Important: Event must be sanctioned by an organization or governing body not affiliated with any particular university.
- Up to $4000, $400 per person, or up to 80% of total cost. Whichever is smallest.
- Used for the purpose of enabling clubs/organizations to raise money to supplement their allocated budget. Can either be an event (car wash, bake sale) or order (t-shirts, wristbands).
- Up to $1000 per loan and $1500 between two semesters. Not allowed to be more than total budget remaining of club/organization. Loan must be paid back in full to USG, or else it will be taken out of the club/organization’s budget for next year.
For any additional questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org