The SBU Automotive Repair Facility is operated by the Department of Transportation & Parking Operations and is located next to the Facilities & Services building on the West Campus of Stony Brook University. The facility is staffed and equipped to perform the following range of vehicle services for Stony Brook University vehicles only:
- Preventive maintenance.
- New York State emissions and safety inspections.
- Minor and major vehicle and equipment repair.
- Receiving, preparation and final delivery of all new vehicles purchased for use at Stony Brook University.
- Surplus and Disposition of vehicles.
- Safeguard of all vehicle titles and registrations.
- Safeguard of vehicle and equipment maintenance and repair records.
Users of Stony Brook University-owned vehicles may request vehicle maintenance/repair services by completing and submitting a "Squawk Sheet":
- For Stony Brook University (Main or Southampton) Campus Users: Use this Squawk Sheet
Please submit the above completed form to:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Fax to the Automotive Repair Facility at (631) 632-4615, or
- Deliver in person to the SBU Automotive Repair Facility located within the West Campus Operations Service Compound.
Once the completed "Squawk Sheet" is received, the SBU Automotive Repair Facility will contact the requesting individual and/or department.
For additional information, please contact:
SBU Automotive Repair Facility
Stony Brook University
Stony Brook, NY 11794-2001
Phone: (631) 632-6422
Fax: (631) 632-4615