Skip Navigation

Accessibility Services and Resources

Campus Residences

If you plan to live on campus and require accessibility features in your dorm, you are strongly encouraged to discuss your individual housing needs with the Student Accessibility Support Center. Contact the Student Accessibility Support Center soon after you are notified of your admission to Stony Brook, and together with the Division of Campus Residences an evaluation can be made of the housing accommodations that are necessary to meet your needs. After this evaluation has been completed, Campus Residences will assign a room that most suitably meets those needs.

Please note that ALL housing applications are processed on a first-come, first-served basis. Therefore, it is imperative that students requiring campus accommodations complete the application and return it along with the housing deposit.

Please contact Campus Residences at 632-6750 (V/TTY) should you have any questions regarding campus housing.

Login to Edit