Advertising Policies and Procedures
CAMPUS CONNECT Student Life ListServ
- The Department of Engagement & Activities disseminates approximately two e-mail announcements per week during the academic year in an effort to keep students and staff informed about events and leadership opportunities on campus. To have your events posted please follow the se guidelines:
- Campus departments and recognized student clubs and organizations are permitted to have events posted on the CAMPUS CONNECT ListServ.
- For club/organization events , events advertised must have prior approval by a program Advisor in the Department of Student Engagement & Activities, or Campus Recreation.
- To request to be featured on the CAMPUS CONNECT ListServ, events must be posted and approved on SB Engaged.
For those who have previously unsubscribed from receiving the Campus Connect Listserv and would like to renew their subscription:
- Click here to update your profile to begin receiving the listserv again.
- Click here to sign up to begin receiving the listserv
Stony Brook University uses a digital signage system that is targeted for specific buildings on-campus.
- Campus departments and recognized student clubs and organizations are permitted to have messages posted on SCALA in the SAC.
- Student events posted must first be approved by the program Advisor in the Department of Student Engagement and Activities or Campus Recreation.
- To have an event featured on SCALA, please ensure your organization has posted created an event and posted a flier on SB Engaged.
- Fliers should be 1024px by 600px and not exceed 10mb.
Student Activities Center Posting Policy
We encourage departments and student organizations to promote their programs through a variety of outreach efforts. Poster displays in the SAC Lobby have been discontinued in favor of the more effective marketing options listed below.
All posting in the SAC & SB Union must conform to University Policy 615: Posting Information: Posters/Flyers University Wide