Southampton Conference Housing
Welcome to the Southampton Campus. Residence Halls are suite style double and single rooms with air conditioning units. Each suite has a bathroom with multiple showers, toilet stalls, and sinks. Kitchens are not available. Each building has a fridge or mini fridge in the basement common spaces.
The conference assistant on duty is available by phone 24 hours a day, guests should refer to their check in email for contact information.
Adult guests paying for their own accommodations in Southampton Conference Housing can register via the Conference Housing Registration portal. Guests will be prompted to pay for housing directly through a secure PayPal link.
Check In and Check Out
To get to the Southampton campus please use the following address in your GPS: 39 Tuckahoe Road, Southampton, New York 11968 . Check in is located in Southold Hall unless otherwise instructed by your conference coordinator.
Directions to Southold Hall
- To get to Southold Residence Hall, make a right onto Tuckahoe Road from Route 27.
- Take a right onto Peconic Hill Road.
- Go over three-speed bumps before coming to a stop sign.
- Veer slightly right at the stop sign (do not go into the parking lot), go up the hill, and go over two more speed bumps until coming to another stop sign.
- Turn right onto Federal Circle, and park in the Resident Parking lot.
- Walk towards the Residence Hall –The first building on the right next to the green trash can is Amagansett. Southold is the building to the left of Amagansett.
- To get to the Residence Life Office, walk down the path between Amagansett & Southold once clear of the two buildings turn left and walk behind Southold. Go down the ramp to the back entrance of Southold, call the number on the window and someone will come to assist you. You cannot enter the building without assistance. The conference duty number is: 631-599-8985 .
Guests must check out at Southold Hall with the staff on duty before 11am on their check out date. Guests checking out before 9am can go to the Southold Hall Residence Life Office located in the basement of Southold Hall and fill out an express check out envelope, place their key and temporary lenel access card inside, and then seal it. This envelope should be placed in the express check out mailbox.
For assistance checking in please call the Southampton Conference Assistant on duty at 631-599-8985. For billing and payment questions please call the conference housing office at 631-632-1773
Dining and Meal Plan at Southampton
Meal plan is not included with housing on the Southampton Campus, contact your program director if you have meal plan questions.
South Fork Kitchens Cafe is located in the Student Center. The cafe serves lunch, coffee, and to-go items Monday-Friday, 10am-2pm. In addition, the cafe allows customers to order grocery and meal items online and pick them up after hours. Call 631-632-5129 for hours and details. In addition, Avenue C micro mini market in the Library lobby serves an assortment of snacks, beverages, sandwiches, salads, and more during hours for the Library. Call 631-632-5170 or 631-632-5171 for hours and details.
For more information about the Southampton Residence Halls visit the Stony Brook Southampton webpage.
For additional questions or information please contact email@example.com or call 631-632-1773.