Skip Navigation

Club Forms

Off-Campus Events

Clubs are required to use 25Live to request an off-campus trip/game.  Once this is done, the club sport staff will reach out to you to discuss details of your trip/game.   For a refresher on using 25Live, vist SBEngaged.

LENS Check 

  • LENS packets are to be uploaded on SBEngaged.  Drivers must upload their license, driver insurances coverage protection, and complete the packet.  Out of state drivers must provide the club sport office a copy of their driving record from their state.

Accident/Injury Report

  • An E-board member must fill out this form any time a member is injured at a club event including, practices, and home and away games.

2018-2019 Off-Campus Trip Report

  • Fill this form out within 24 hours of each off-campus trip.

Excused Absence Form

  • If you are going to miss this class for a game, you can fill this form out to notify your professors.

On-Campus Events

On-Campus Event

  • Email  Marie  or  Tom  to schedule an on-campus game, practice or team meeting

Food Permit

  • The Food Permit is required when food needs to be at a constant temperature for your event. USG funded student clubs and organizations are required to turn in their Food Permit at the time the minutes and vouchers have been submitted to USG. All non-funded clubs and organizations are required to submit their Food Permit to their assigned Program Advisor.

Club Resources

Sport Club Event Flow Chart

  • Utilize this document to plan your events.


  • This resource is a general guide for all sports clubs and answers common questions.

Model Constitution

  • Vist SBLife to obtain a model constitution current with unviersity policies.

AT Policies Guide

  • This guide gives information on Athletic Training and injury protocol.

Emergency Protocol

  • This document gives the proper protocol to follow if an accident was to occur on an off-campus trip.


Submit your Club Roster

2018-2019 Sport Club Roster Form

This form is a list of all club members in your organization, and must be submitted at the beginning of each semester to Campus Recreation.

Submit an electronic copy of your club's roster here

Login to Edit