All off campus events including games, practices and conferencts should be submitted on SBEngaged as an 'off campus event.'
Driver Eligibility Form
- Any driver, or potential driver, of a renal or personal car must fill out the Driver Eligibility From on SBEngaged. Drivers must upload their license, driver insurance declarations showing they have at least $100,000-300,000 split limit coverage, and complete the packet. Out of state drivers must provide the club sport office a copy of their driving record from their state.
- An E-board member must fill out this form any time a member is injured at a club event including, practices, and home and away games.
- Fill this form out within 24 hours of each off-campus trip.
Excused Absence Form
- If you are requestin an excused absence for an approved club activity email Thomas.Lail@stonybrook.edu.
- Submit this form to request any on campus space. You will then be sent the 25Live confirmation which you can upload into SBEngaged. We will then approve your event.
- The Food Permit is required when food needs to be at a constant temperature for your event. USG funded student clubs and organizations are required to turn in their Food Permit at the time the minutes and vouchers have been submitted to USG. All non-funded clubs and organizations are required to submit their Food Permit to their assigned Program Advisor.
- This resource is a general guide for all sports clubs and answers common questions. Material and content is constantly updated, check back and review the manual often.
- Vist SBLife to obtain a model constitution current with unviersity policies.
- This guide gives information on Athletic Training and injury protocol.
Submit your Club Roster
2022-2023 Sport Club Roster Form
This form is a list of all club members in your organization, and must be submitted at the beginning of each semester to Recreation and Wellness.
Submit an electronic copy of your club's roster here