Review Your Landlord
Your reviews can help others learn about the building/apartment, landlord/management and the neighborhood of their prospective rental. Provide honest feedback at Review My Landlord that you find relevant to a future tenants decision in choosing which rental to call their home.
What to Include:
- Facts (nobody likes a liar)
- Constructive information that will help future tenants
- Specific positive and/or negative aspects of your time spent living in the unit
What NOT to Include:
- Inappropriate Content: Painting a picture with your words is fine, but please no threats, harassment, hate speech, or extreme language.
- Hearsay: Your reviews must reflect your personal experience... not something you heard from someone else.
- Private Information: Refrain from posting names (use "Landlord" instead), or photos of people without their consent
- Conflicts of Interest: Your reviews should be objective. Do not write reviews on your own property or properties belonging to your friends.