What should you know?
- Safety Precautions
- Red Flags to avoid
- Expectations of the Social Host Law
- Protection over School Breaks
- Reasons to invest in Renter's Insurance
Have you heard about The Executive Law?
- Landlords may not refuse to, renew the lease of, or otherwise discriminate, any person or group of persons because of race, creed (religion), color, national origin, sex, disability, age, marital status, or familial status.
- If you believe you have experienced discrimination during your housing search or while living at a property, you may submit a formal complaint with the NYS Office of the Attorney General.