Assess Your Relationship
It is up to you. Know your relationship with alcohol and other drugs. Be honest with yourself and know your risk factor.
Assess your relationship with alcohol
- Take an alcohol screening
- Alcoholics Anonymous 10 questions
- John Hopkins Self Assessment
- Family Assessment
Assess your relationship with other drugs
e-CHUG is a brief self-assessment that will provide you with accurate and detailed information about:
- Your personal risk patterns
- Your individual level of alcohol tolerance
- Your unique family risk factors
- Harm reduction strategies
- Helpful resources at Stony Brook University and in our community
e-TOKE is designed to give you personalized feedback on your marijuana use.
Answering each question truthfully and accurately will give you helpful feedback regarding your individual pattern of marijuana use and how it might be affecting your personal relationships, life and career goals, and your overall health and well being.