Learning about yourself is a great first step in changing behavior, attitude and habits. Below are several self assessments that provide you with individualized feedback based on your answers.
Alcohol & Other Drug Self Assessments
The AUDIT (The Alcohol Use Disorder Identification Test) is an alcohol use disorder screening tool. This self assessments helps you reflect
on your current drinking patterns.
- Click this link to take the AUDIT.
The CUDIT (The Cannabis Use Disorder Identification Test) is a cannabis use disorder screening tool. This self assessment helps you reflect
on your current cannabis use patterns.
- Click this link to take the CUDIT.
eCheckup to Go Anonymous Self-Assessments -
Want to learn more about yourself and your patterns when it comes to alcohol, cannabis,
or nicotine use?
Use these anonymous eCHECKUP TO GO online assessments to see how your health and wellness
goals compare to your friends and classmates, and learn more about campus substance
use policies and support services.
Like checking your cholesterol or blood pressure, you can take eCHECKUP TO GO from
time to time to see how your current use of alcohol, cannabis, or nicotine has changed
or if it may be hindering you from getting from where you are to where you want to
be. You can take the eCHECKUP anytime you want, as many times as you want.
- Click this link to take the Alcohol eCheckup to Go Assessment
- Click this link to take the Cannabis/Marijuana eCheckup to Go Assessment
Click this link
to take the
Nicotine eCheckup to Go Assessment
*Note: If you have been mandated to complete an eCheckup to Go self-assessment for any reason (orientation, substance use sanction, etc.), please remember to fill out the "Verification of Completion" at the end of the program. Failure to do this will result in you not receiving credit for the assessment. Your answers within the assessment will always remain anonymous.
Mental Health Self Assessments
- PHQ-9 - The PHQ-9 is a self administered, screening tool for depression. It can help you gain perspective of your mental health, explore whether the things you are feeling could be depression, and provide you with resources that are available. Depression can distort your perspective, and make things seem worse than they actually are, but it is highly treatable. Remember that it is a sign of strength and intelligence to ask for help if you need it.
Physical Health Self Assessments
- Sun Safety - Sun safety is not just for vacation. Are you sun safe every day? Take the American Cancer Society's quiz and find out.
- Nutrition and Activity Quiz - Are you living smart? Take the American Cancer Society's quiz and find out how to incorporate nutrition and physical activity into your daily life.