Looking for a brief, informal and confidential way to talk with a counselor? Register for one of our virtual Let's Talk sessions via google meets and zoom!
Let's Talk will be offered virtually and in person for the Fall 2021 semester on the following days and times:
- Virtual Offerings:
- Mondays 2pm-5pm (Virtual)
- Tuesdays 10am-12pm (Virtually)
- Wednesdays 2pm-4pm (Virtually)
- Thursdays 11am-1pm (Virtually)
- Fridays 10am-12pm (Virtually)
- Register here for a virtual Let's Talk session
- In Person/ Drop In Offerings:
- Tuesdays 3:30pm-5:30pm @ LGBTQ+ Center
- Thursdays 7pm-8pm @ Recreation and Wellness
Let's Talk Counselors
Danielle Merolla is a licensed Clinical Psychologist and the Associate Director of the Center for Prevention and Outreach. She received her Masters and Doctorate at the Illinois School of Professional Psychology and completed a Fellowship at the Chicago Center for Psychoanalysis.
Smita Majumdar Das is a licensed Clinical Psychologist and the Director of the Center for Prevention and Outreach
Christine Szaraz MS, LMHC is the Assistant Director of the Center for Prevention and Outreach
Lara DiCarlo, PsyD received her doctorate in Clinical Psychology from Chesnut Hill College in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and is a post-doctoral fellow working at CAPS and CPO.