To help foster a culture of assessment and as a practical vehicle for helping to effectively communicate information and advance assessment projects, the Division of Student Affairs & Enrollment Retention Management has solicited the support of at least one departmental assessmental lead from across each of its 32 operating units.
Assessment Leads serve as the "go-to" assessment expert within their department and help to:
- Communicate divisional assessment updates in an effective manner to their department
- Coordinate Student Voice (SV) initiatives for their department
- Respond to first level inquiries from peers and colleagues in their department
- Serve as a liaison between the divisional Assessment Team and their department
- Provide intra-departmental assessment expertise