Skip Navigation
For questions regarding on campus student employment, please contact: 
Career Center
W-0550 Frank Melville Jr. Memorial Library
Phone: (631) 632-6810
For questions regarding the Federal Work Study program, please contact: 
The Office of Financial Aid and Scholarship Services
180 Administration
Phone: (631) 632-6840
For questions regarding Payroll/Timesheets, please contact: 
Human Resources, State Payroll
390 Administration Building
Phone: (631) 632- 6198
For questions regarding International Students, please contact: 
Visa and Immigration Services
E-5310, Melville Library
Phone: (631) 632- 4685
Login to Edit