Skip Navigation

Grading & Grading System

What are the academic deadlines and why is it important to know these dates?
Add/ Drop Period
Auditing a Course
Closed Courses and Courses Requiring Permission
Incomplete (I)A student has asked me to submit an "I" (incomplete) for the course. Am I allowed to do that?
Graded/Pass/No Credit Option (GPNC)
Can I submit either the P or NC as the final grade?
Can the GPNC option be applied after the academic deadline?
What is the process for a student to request a late withdrawal from a course?
Should I provide the student with a written statement that supports a late withdraw from my course?
No Record (NR)
Login to Edit