Skip Navigation

Frequently Asked Questions

"What do I do if...."

....I want to refer a student to get extra help with course material
....I have questions about the policy and the procedure regarding academic integrity?
..... a student's writing is poor?
.....a student earned a poor midterm grade?
.....a student earned a poor midterm grade and conversations with me or my TA (if applicable) did not seem to clear up the confusion?
....a student seems really upset and is having trouble responding to my questions or offer to help?
.... a student is asking general questions about courses and majors in other departments or about the DEC or SBC. Where can I send them?
...I suspect a student of cheating or plagiarism.
Login to Edit