Technology Course Series for Teachers and Administrators
The Power of Social Media & The Flipped Classroom
- Social Media and the Digital Classroom
- Flipped Classroom, Badges and Gamification
- Extending Learning Beyond Classroom Wall
Technology for Administrators
- Becoming Technology Savvy for Administrators
- Social Media and Digital Footprint for Administrators
- Making Digital Connections for Administrators
» View all course descriptions .
In-service Credit and Digital Badges
Courses in this series may be used for in-service credit (teachers should check with their district offices before registering). Also, the successful completion of each 3-course series qualifies students to earn a University badge, a digital credential that may be collected in a portfolio or shared via social media.
Course modules are completed fully online. Before attending any of the sessions, each student needs to watch a short video on Google Hangouts and Google+ Communities (or a different LMS) and must set up Google+ ahead of time as this will be our means of synchronous and asynchronous communication.