Frequently Asked Questions
YES! Our graduate micro-credentials are stackable. This means you can earn a badge, and then apply those courses toward an advanced graduate certificate (AGC), and then apply the AGC courses toward a master's degree.
Here is an example:
- Take EST 565, EST 570 and EST 573 and earn University Badge in Educational Technology Curriculum Design.
- Apply those courses toward AGC in Educational Computing (a program that leads to a diploma).
- Apply the AGC courses toward the Master of Arts in Liberal Studies.
Keep in mind:
- All students must first APPLY FOR and be ADMITTED TO an AGC or master's degree program before any badge courses can be counted toward it. Students must meet all admissions requirements set by the specific AGC or master’s program, which may exceed the admission requirements for the badge. Review the admissions information for your program of choice before applying.
- For badge credits to count toward an AGC or master’s degree, those credits must be fewer than 5 years old at the time of the application to the AGC or master’s degree program.