SPD Curriculum Committee
The mission of the School of Professional Development's Curriculum Committee is to provide academic guidance to the SPD graduate programs and to develop curricula that meet the standards set forth by the University's five-part mission: "To provide comprehensive [undergraduate], graduate and professional education of the highest quality and to carry out research and intellectual endeavors of the highest international standards that advance theoretical knowledge and are of immediate and long-range practical significance."
The committee comprises faculty and professional staff from across campus and is currently seeking additional members (including SPD students).
- Susan Ryan, Committee Co-Chair, Coaching and Leadership, School of Professional Development
- Carolyn Jankowski, Assistant Dean, Human Services Programs, Committee Co-Chair
- Henry Bokuniewicz, School of Marine and Atmospheric Sciences
- John Coverdale, Human Resource Management Faculty Director
- Lauren Kaushansky, D-TALE, Core Faculty
- Rob Kelly, Computer Science Faculty
- Chris Kretz, Head of Southampton Library
- Craig Markson, Assistant Dean, Director of Educational Leadership Program
- Linda Padwa, Chemistry & D-TALE Faculty
- Peter Pece, SPD Faculty
- Elisa Scott, Liberal Studies Faculty Director
- Annette Shideler, D-TALE Faculty, Humanities/TESOL
- Jonathan Sokolov, Materials Science Faculty
- Arleen Steckel, Nursing Faculty (Retired)/Graduate Council Liaison
- Vacant, Student
The following School of Professional Development staff are required to attend only when their specific areas are discussed.
- Kim Giacalone, Director, Marketing and Communications
- Lori Lyons, Director, Records and Admissions