SPD Curriculum Committee
The mission of the School of Professional Development's Curriculum Committee is to provide academic guidance to the SPD graduate programs and to develop curricula that meet the standards set forth by the University's five-part mission: "To provide comprehensive undergraduate, graduate and professional education of the highest quality and to carry out research and intellectual endeavors of the highest international standards that advance theoretical knowledge and are of immediate and long-range practical significance."
The committee comprises faculty and professional staff from across campus and is currently seeking additional members (including SPD students).
- Carolyn Jankowski, Assistant Dean, Human Services Programs
- Robert Mangione, Executive Director of Educational Programs & Curriculum
- Diane Bello, University Registrar
- Kristine Cucinello, Executive Director, MESTRACT & SPD Faculty
- Nicole Galante, Director, Educational Partnerships and Innovation
- Leo Giglio, Director, Human Resource Management Program
- Carol Hernandez, Senior Instructional Designer, CELT
- Lauren Kaushansky, D-TALE, Core Faculty
- Chris Kretz, Head of Southampton Library
- Adam Levine, Student Member
- Craig Markson, Director, Educational Leadership Program
- Derek O'Connor, Director of Strategic Initiatives, School of Professional Development
- Linda Padwa, Chemistry & D-TALE Faculty
- Peter Pece, SPD Faculty
- Susan Ryan, Coaching and Leadership, School of Professional Development
- Marianna Savoca, Assistant Vice President for Career Development and Experiential Education
- Elisa Scott, Liberal Studies Faculty Director
- Arleen Steckel, Nursing Faculty (Retired)/Graduate Council Liaison
The following School of Professional Development staff are required to attend only when their specific areas are discussed.
- Kim Giacalone, Director, Marketing and Communications
- Lori Lyons, Director, Records and Admissions