Skip Navigation

Change of Address

To ensure prompt receipt of important University communications, students should maintain an up-to-date home/mailing address on the Web through the SOLAR system or in person at the Registrar’s Office (Identification is required). International students must report changes of address to the International Services office.

On-campus housing address changes must be made through the appropriate Campus Resi­dences quad office rather than through the SOLAR System or the Registrar’s Office; foreign students must also report the change to International Services.

Degree candidates confirm the diploma mailing address on the graduation application. If they wish to change their address, they may contact the Registrar’s office up until the diploma has been ordered.