Proposal Development Services
OPD provides technical and skilled administrative support to faculty and principal investigators when developing grant and contract proposals for external funding. A variety of services are available to enhance the overall quality and competitiveness of proposals.
- Proposal Management (e.g., FOA analysis and checklists, shared workspace, document compilation and coordination)
- Administrative Components (e.g., budget development, biosketches, data training tables, subcontract document)
- Proposal Systems Assistance (e.g., myResearch, FastLane, ASSIST)
- Identifying Funding Opportunities
- Proofreading & Editing Proposals
- Repository of Proposal Resources- SharePoint